Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I reached the 700 mile mark on the trail yesterday afternoon. Besides having reached 700 miles, it was a very interesting and eventful afternoon, including rattlesnakes, a helicopter, and spagatti! I am taking a full zero today, June(correction)1st, here at Kennedy Meadows at mile 702.8. It will be my first zero day since Idyllwild back at mile 178. I'll be back on here to give everyone more detailed info on yesterday, some other good stories, and plans for the snowy high Sierras just fourty miles ahead. For now though, I'm going to grub on more pancakes here at T.A.s Tom's place and allow other hikers to utilize the computer. Happy trails!

1 comment:

Tom M said...

hahaha you dont seriously think its may 1st right? for anyone else i would have assumed a typo, but a guy thats currently walking through forests for a living....